Purpose, objectives and framework of abstract – fundamental information for the pupil
Composing an abstract is amongst the kinds of training, the most crucial as a type of separate work of pupils.
Reason for composing abstracts
1) in-depth research of specific dilemmas and program subjects;
2) person make use of pupil; instilling skills of bibliographic seek out the necessary literary works; acquiring abilities to properly relate to the sources utilized, to quote the writer’s text properly;
3) to boost the relevant skills of separate work;
4) to perfect the usage particular research practices – contrast, generalization, etc.; planning for composing program works and dissertations.
Guidelines of citation when writing an abstract
When quoting you have to observe the rules that are following
– the writing for the quote is in quote markings and it is written without modifications, with no arbitrary reduced amount of the quoted fragment (omission of terms, sentences or paragraphs is permitted) and without distortion of meaning.
– Each quote must be combined with a mention of the origin, the bibliographic description of which will be relative to the demands of bibliographic criteria.